Friday, May 25, 2012

Where to Live in Houston? - The Heights


Coach Qiji used his photography skills to take a picture of a neighborhood
in the Heights after a rainstorm
  • Why did you choose to live in the Heights?
    • It is a relatively central location and close to I-10, which helps provide easy access to the College Forward office. It was also recommended to me by Becky (Program Manager) as a great place to live at.
  • How long have you lived there?
    • I moved to the Heights in January of this year.
  • What are a few things you like about the area you live in?
    • My favorite thing about living in this area is the bike trail located near my house. It is a 12 mile path that I like to utilize quiet often. I also like the fact that the neighborhood is quiet and very safe. And lastly, it is a family orientated/young professional sort of area so you always see people walking around.
  • What are a few things you do not like about the area?
    • I love this area of town, so no complaints!
  • What are your neighbors like?
    • Working professionals whom you almost never see during the day.
  • How much does it cost to live there?
    • I pay $400 per month, which includes all bills! (Electricity, gas, water, Internet, and cable) I actually found the apartment through Craigslist.
  • If some of our future Houstonians have more questions, would you mind if they contacted you?

No comments:

Post a Comment