Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Student Profile- Joseph Martin

Eisenhower Senior Joseph Martin
Joseph Martin is the student profile of the week! He is a senior at Eisenhower High School and is excited to attend college this fall. Joseph has one of the best College Forward attendance records amongst the Eisenhower seniors and on top of his College Forward participation he is also involved in Technology Student Association, International Culture Club, and Band. He also dedicates much of his time volunteering as he has completed 300 volunteer hours at the after school program at Shotwell Academy. Three cheers for Joseph!!!

Here is the interview we had with our star student:

  • Why did you join College Forward?
    • Because I felt that it was a great opportunity to better myself and to better prepare myself for college.
  • What do you love most about the organization?
    • The fact that it gives you help in the college process and it follows you up until you get a bachelor's degree
  • What is the best quality in your College Forward coach?
    • My coach is Natalie and I like that she is friendly, energetic, and helpful.
  • What school are you planning to attend next year and what are you going to major in?
    • I am going to attend Texas A&M University- College Station! Gig' em! And I am going to major in Computer Science.
  • Do you have any hobbies or talents?
    • I am a work out fanatic. Currently I am trying out Insanity Asylum and it is definitely a wear and tear on your body.
  • What advice would you give to future coaches?
    • Have fun and do the best you can to make your future students feel comfortable around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment