Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Student Profile- Kishon Joseph

Sterling High School Junior Student Kishon Joseph
Kishon Joseph is the student profile of the week! He is a junior at Baytown Sterling High School and is a very active student within his school and neighborhood community. He is a part of the Sterling High School Band, Key Club, and Student Council and he also volunteers at his church and the American Red Cross. Three cheers for Kishon!

Here is our interview with our star student:
  • Why did you join College Forward?
    • I joined College Forward because I knew it would be one more way to help me get into college.
  • What do you love about the organization?
    • It gives you opportunities to learn more about college that many kids don't have.
  • What is the best quality in your College Forward coach?
    • My coach Qiji is very knowledgeable about colleges and gets my confidence up when I think I can't get into one of them.
  • What school are you planning to attend next year and what are you going to major in?
    • I plan on attending Texas A&M University College Station while majoring in pre-vet.
  • Do you have any hobbies or talents?
    • I love to play basketball and I am a great saxophone player.
  • What advice would you give to future coaches?
    • Have a lot of fun with the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment