Saturday, April 14, 2012

Where to Live in Houston? - Baytown

Poolside at Camden Baytown

AmeriCorps VISTA Harry's apartment
  • Why did you choose to live at Camden Baytown apartments?
    • I chose to live at the Camden Baytown because it's seven minutes from the College Forward Houston office and it's a nice gated apartment complex.
  • How long have you lived there?
    • I've lived there for five months.
  • What are a few things you like about the complex?
    • I like that there is a business center with internet access, a swimming pool, and a fitness room with all nice equipment.
  • What are a few things you do not like the complex?
    • It's hard to meet people my age at the complex.
  • What are your neighbors like?
    • I have a diverse set of neighbors that I barely see because most of them are from Baytown and really don't need to interact with others. They have family all over the community.
  • How much does it cost to live there?
    • Prices vary greatly. I live in a two bedroom apartment with another roommate and I pay $414 in rent and around $90 a month in utilities. This includes water, light, and cable. Unfortunately, no internet.
  • If some of our future Houstonians have more questions, would you mind if they contacted you?
Check out the apartment website: http://apartments.camdenliving.com/houston-tx-apartments/camden-baytown/default.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment